Thursday 8 March 2012

Cheltenham Special - Quick update

I would love to ‘discuss’ today’s race, which beautifully illustrated the issue I described last night, with regard to the early bird prices on offer.
However, I am desperately short of time, so it will have to wait until another day (almost certainly after Cheltenham).

All I wanted to do in this post, was confirm that I have now sent out tips for 6 of the races on the first day.
Everyone who has subscribed to the Cheltenham special should therefore have received 6 advisory emails.
If this is not the case, then please contact me asap.

Now they have started to flow, there will be no stopping them ;)
TVB

2 comments:

  1. hey buddy...wot do u fink of betbutler ? is it any good and safe. fanks man

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea, I'm afraid...
    I've never had the need for someone to put my bets on for me (I think my stakes are too small for the bookies to worry !). Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable trusting someone else to put my bets on - and I have heard one or two stories about things going horribly wrong (not with Betbutler, I might add) - but at the end of the day, I think it is up to you...
    If anyone else has a view/experience, I'm sure they will reply...
    TVB

    ReplyDelete