Saturday 12 November 2011

12th November - Race review

Horse: Oiseau De Nuit
Price Advised: 40/1
ISP: 33/1
BSP: 37.84
Position: Unplaced


As I said last Sunday when I tipped Frontier Dancer, I don’t always get the final selection and staking spot on – and I think today proved the point rather well…
As you may have gathered, I had a short list of 3 potential selections for today: Galaxy Rock, Oiseau De Nuit and Dorset Square.
I opted for a small play on Oiseau – and as they say, the rest is history..!
Galaxy Rock powered up the Cheltenham hill to record a comfortable victory, whilst Dorset Square battled on like a lion to defeat Pettifour.
In between those 2 victories, Oiseau De Nuit, was well beaten in the Paddy Power Gold cup – though a juddering mistake at the ditch at the top of the hill didn’t help his cause…
I can only hope that one or two of you followed the unofficial ‘advice’.
I managed to hit lucky myself as Bet365 pushed Dorset Square out to 10/1 at around 11:00. As they were also biggest on Galaxy Rock, I had a small win double on the 2.
Maybe I used up all of our luck in that instant !!

No comments:

Post a Comment