Monday 14 November 2011

14th November - Race review

Horse: Pocket Aces
Price Advised: 14/1
ISP: 15/2
BSP: 10.0
Position: 4th


My concerns over the well being of Pocket Aces proved unfounded…
As with so many of my selections, he was very strong in the market and that market strength looked justified for a good deal of the race.
He tracked the leader for most of the race, apparently going easily. However, when push came to shove approaching the second last, he came up short, eventually fading into fourth place.
It was still a very meritorious run – and of all the horses I have put up so far, I would say this one warrants the tag ‘winner next time’ most ! I even suspect he could hold his own in stronger company (though I think today’s race was a fair one for the grade).
Needless to say, I’ve noted him in my book – and provided the price is right, expect to see his name tweeted up again, in the non too distant future…

No comments:

Post a Comment